Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #1892 (permalink)
[Paranoid.Android]
YOU GET NOTHING!

01. If you were given the opportunity to kill someone with no consequence would you do it?
I don't think I could do it, unless they really, really deserved it.
I couldn't kill an innocent person.
However, other circumstances: without question.

02. How much music do you download or buy weekly?
Probably about an average of 4 or 5 albums, sometimes more, sometimes less...

03. What piece of literature would you like to see turned into a movie, TV series, or video game?
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous. (Not that Anon.) It's a pretty neat little book, and it's supposedly a true story. A movie of that could be cool, if done right.

04. How many random acts of kindness do you perform a week? This could include trivial acts such as giving money to the homeless, holding the door open for someone, or letting somebody with less items cut ahead of you at the grocery store.
Actually, quite a few... whenever I get out, anyway.
I saved a turtle's life this afternoon - that was my big one for today lol.

05. If you could be roommates with anybody from the mb for a month, who would you choose and why?
I don't know you guys all that well, but possibly Thrice - we seem to agree on a lot of things.

06. Summer is around the corner, any vacation plans?
Uh, yeah - goin' home to New Mexico at some point this summer with family.
Plus there's STL PRIDE in Ju....ly, I think... and I'm tryin' to get some money saved up so I can go out to Cali and see my friends (and get the rest of my things from when I moved...) So yeah, busy summer.

[Paranoid.Android] is offline   Reply With Quote