Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #505 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Well Game two proved that you can and can't rely on stats and history to tell you what's going to happen. Hedo, Lewis and Howard came back to earth although they all played well again and LeBron's supporting cast was again absent. The Magic came back from down 20+ again somehow (Mike Brown will get Doug Collins'ed ose his job if they don't win this series) and it came down to the last possession.

I would like to apologize to all people from Turkey, especially The Turk himself who has been dynamite down the stretch on the road through two games of this series. I would have (and did) called him one of the worst go-to-guys in the league before this series and he's really shined. What a shot he hit to put Orlando up.

Now on to the part I was right about. Lebron is the best closer in the game and having him on your team eliminates all talk about match-ups dictating a series. He dictates the series. No other player in the league hits that shot he hit last night. No one gets open on that spot even.

The Magic dominated the last 2 1/2 quarters and Hedo hit one of the biggest shots in franchise history and left just 1 tick. Still it wasn't enough. The worst news is the Cavs played their worst two games of the playoffs and they only stole one.

Lebrons main support has been brutal:

D West is just 8-20 40%
Mo Williams is 13-40 32.5%
and Big Z is 10-24 42%

During the regular season and rest of the playoffs they've shot 47% each. That is a huge gap of 10% shooting which amounts to almost 11 points a game,

Cavs in Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote