Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #1908 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

1. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
3 years I think. It's a good thing her parents liked me.

2. Do you judge people solely by their musical preferences?
Not solely, definitely not. However if someone listens to purely top 40 stuff it usually affects their personally and I don't connect with them at all.

3. Do you believe that dreams can be messages from a "higher level"?
Just the subconscious...which is obvious. But the subconscious is a powerful thing.

4. If you could date any musician past or present, who would it be?
That's a tough one...I don't usually listen to many female musicians. There are some hot pop stars but I dislike their music so I wouldn't want to date them. <goes to look through "The Most Beautiful Female Musician" thread...not that it's all about beauty but it's a start> Ok that wasn't too helpful but I think Jenny Lewis is very attractive and seems down to earth, though I don't listen to her music. She's someone I could introduce to my mom. Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil is also hot and seems good and kinky, but I'd be more reluctant to introduce her to my mom. Again I don't listen to her music, but that's fine, at least neither are top 40 trash. I don't think either of them are my ideal choice, I'm just not fixated on any particular female musician so I can't come up with anything else at the moment. They will have to do.

5. Are you ticklish?
Very much so.

6. What do you think about the person who answered these questions before you?
Dunno, haven't encountered many posts by this person yet. Dog avatar looks like one I've seen on another board.