Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #75 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMATOOL
addidas wh on earth would you be afraid of Death? It is a natural occurrence that is decided by God, I’ve never even considered worrying about death, I’ll die when God wants me too to don’t fret. For the first YEAR I smoked I never got high so I quit for a few months then my boyfriend at the time gave me a lot of shotgun and that did the trick. The first time you actually get stoned it’s a whole new experience not unlike a trip. For me the guys I was smoking with turned into cartoon characters, not fake but their movements were in such slow motion that it looked like clay animation. I have never been that high since. Yeah I have heard a lot of stories about people going on bad trips, and of course it’s always a risk, but if you’re smart you prepare the environment, common if you were I scientist about to try an experimental drug for the first time wouldn’t you take it in a controlled environment? When I take a serious drug I make sure I’m in a safe place definitely not in public, (strange faces tend to turn into monsters, hey come to think of it I bet that’s The Doors’ song People Are Strange is probably about) The main rule among acid takers or whaterthedrug, Is think happy thoughts, before you take your dose. If you get nervous or scared first you could go into a bad trip, you have to relax think happy thoughts, hasn’t anyone ever told you that before. Whatever mindset you have before the trip will effect it. Also you should be around people you trust incase you do need help. If you follow these precautions you will are more likely to have a happy trip instead of a nightmare.
wow...this sounds like ure talking me into it...now that's real neighbourly of ya, apreciate it, but i'm stickin' to good ol' mary jane...it's easy goin', mild, mellow, fuzzy little coala bears and bunnies runin arround....where was i...?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote