Music Banter - View Single Post - What Mischief Do You Get Up To At Work?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezyridr View Post
working in a sheetmetal shop can be lots of fun. let's see...

1) putting ketchup/mustard packs under the dogs of the shear, so that people get squirted.

2) putting metal shavings in someone's hoodie when they walk by.

3) greasing the clamping arm handles on the brake.

4) screwing peoples toolboxes to the bench

5) tying someone's shoes together when they are hungover and try to sleep during 10 o'clock break.

on my crew, the fun never ends, as long as nobody cries to the supervisor.
one time a guy got revenge on me by shrink wrapping my car. he knew i was staying late that day, and i ended up walking out of the building without a knife. i spent 20 minutes hacking through the plastic with a house key.
i bought him lunch the next day for being creative.
Haha thats hilarious, I used to work in a warehouse & once we shrink wrapped the saturday boy .
Also once I was mucking about throwing a brush back and forward & he threw it perfectley so I tripped on it and cracked my back on a concrete floor. Had to lie across a pallet for about 10 mins to recover lol.

Also wheelspinning the forklift in winter was always a good laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Besides bucketing people in the summer time at the lumberyard I worked at I had a tendency to get the forks flat on the ground with my forklift and try to "split" somebodies foot by getting the fork underneath it and lifting their leg up. Always at extremely low speeds of course, it was a good deterrent for the runners to not stand around out of camera range, for me it was different, I had a forklift so I wasn't technically standing around, I was sitting around.
Yeah I did this once, also sometmes someone would stand on the forks and get lifted right up to the top to get something & once I left him up there & went and had my 10 minute break lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote