Music Banter - View Single Post - Cory's Top 100 Best Guitar Players of All Time
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

The guitarist on the right.

Adam Jonathan Dutkiewicz
Band played for: Killswitch Engage (Current)
Date of birth: April 4, 1977.

Biography:

Also known as Adam D, Adam has been the guitarist for the widely known Metalcore band Killswitch Engage. He is 1 of two guitar players in this band. The other guitar player would be Joel Stroetzel. The reason I picked Adam and not Joel is because I try to get lead guitarist not rythm. Anyways, here is a little it of information on this guy. Adam went to college in boston to study his music. He also studied production and engineering. He went to college with his long time friend and partner guitarist Jorl Stroetzel. The college the attended was Berklee College of Music in Boston. While in college Adam D started playing in a band called Aftershock with Joel. Adam and Joel would later join Mike D'Antonio and Jesse Leach to form the metalcore band Killswitch Engage. Adam was Killswitch Engages drummer until the release of the bands second studio album "Alive Or Just Breathing" then he moved on to guitars. He has assumed the role of producer,lead guitar,and backup vocals for the band Killswitch Engage.

The reason I included him on my list is because I really love the work he does with that guitar. Not to mention he is very very talented. He produces music,plays drums,does vocals,and can play the guitar liek a monster. He is truely one very very talented musician.