Music Banter - View Single Post - The Complete Discography Thread Led Zeppelin
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent-on-the-Run View Post
I'm looking forward to this as well. I've only started listening to Led Zeppelin in the last decade. In college, I was one of those kids who went all vinyl to be cool. But it turns out, there were some great redeeming qualities. I found Zeppelin, that's for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi Kat View Post
Great read so far. The way you cover their history has the feel of a documentary, mostly because its well written and the videos. I like being able to read about a specific time in the history of Led Zeppelin, while hearing a song or something related to that period of time, it makes the whole experience complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
great read! can't wait for the rest of it
Thank you all for following the thread, I hope you'll continue to enjoy it.

@Kamikazi Kat

I am very pleased to hear you like the inclusion of videos, your expereince was the exact desired effect I had in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote