Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #145 (permalink)
Schredds
Special K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
i only eat like 3 decent meals a day. I should probably be eating 5 or 6 meals a day since i am pretty active. But it's not like i know if i start eating more, if i will suddenly start gaining weight. So i never really tried to eat a lot of food because it's expensive and it makes me want to puke.
Eat every 2.5 - 3 hours and try to get at least 25g of protien in each meal if you can, and twice as many carbs, if your 6'3 and 170 I would assume your pretty lean and have trouble gaining fat so if thats the case than you dont have to be too careful what you eat, if I were you I would shoot for 2g of protien per pound of body weight and 3-4g of carbs per pound of body weight, and eat some fats too like almonds, peanuts, avocadoes, lots of red meat, that **** will start gaining you pounds, eat huge in the morning and before bed and drink a protien shake after your workout and then eat a huge meal 1-1.5 hours after that post workout shake then just fill in the gaps with high protien/high calorie meals. Hahaha you say you feel like your gonna puke if you eat too much thats all part of the game, you need to eat until you cant eat no more my friend, and once you do this for long enough you will eventually stretch you stomach so it will be able to handle more food, if you want to gain weight or get big or whatever you need to EAT!
Schredds is offline   Reply With Quote