Music Banter - View Single Post - Place where you can list your top 20 punk songs
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #105 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyshape View Post
Pretty anything by Good Charlotte will fulfill my punk needs, when I feel like a full fledged punker I go to Hot Topic with a black dyed comb over and show off my tattoos of japanese symbols to all my homies, when I am done I like to reside in a bath of expensive limited edition bath soaps to help my body to ensure that I have the well rested energy to be a punker the next day. When I'm in an edgy mood (AND ONLY if i have taken a soothing bath prior) and want to kick some ass I'll blast Fall Out Boy on a boom box in public, sometimes people are like "turn that off that music it is not good" and i'm like : "IM MAKIN A STATEMENT BIATCH", and sometimes they have the nerve to question me, I have learned that most people are not able to conscientiously understand my statement, so I won't bother with them, because it is really the sub conscience that matters as everyone is to stupid to understand my complex PUNK ethos. Even everyone on music banter is unable to interpret my incredible complex statement ESPECIALLY the mods cuz theiiiirrr soooo dumb with all their power and stuff, it makes me so angry I want to go to mcdonalds and fight for some animal rights .... BIATCH
That put a smile on my face

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote