Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 02:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bane of your existence
Such That

I was hoping you'd throw down a little more in a "really think" thread.
Anywhoo

Right-Track
I think he was the other Withnail & I fan, so points there. He gave me my first infraction, so nostalgia points. No problems with him.

Urban Hatemonger
Like I've said before, takes stuff too seriously. He's a wealth of knowledge about music, unfortunately it's a lot of bad music. Except for a lot of the hip-hop. I always get confused between him, RT, Jackhammer, and Jayjamjah. So I might say something about one of them here and really mean one of the others.

Jack Hammer
Do-able, not date-able as far as posters go. I have no beef, but he doesn't entertain me. Seems to listen to some good jams.

Sleepy Jack
I feel what Veridical said about him. I personally like the kid. One of the few. But yeah, definitely argues for the sake of argument a ton.

TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
This guy is also fairly entertaining at times. I'm a fan.

Janszoon
I can't really think of anything to say about him, so he must be kind of bland? I don't really know the guy.

Toretorden
Should not be the mod of anything. Kind of like the yin to Sleepy's yang. He also argues for the sake of it, but usually is wrong about everything he says. Also, never entertaining.

Dreadnaught
Seems like a fairly genuine person. I wouldn't miss her if she disappeared though. Never really had a chat with her. Maybe I'll make an effort (but probably not)

Boo Boo
I like this kid, too. Also listens to a lot of bad music, but I don't hold it against him.

Coryallen2
yeeeeaaahh

Adidasss
One of my favorite people on here. Dude is one of the few smart people here that don't feel the need to flash it. Listens to some dope music, and is nice without being boring.

Captain Caveman
Get out of five years ago, your music

GuitarBizarre
Who?

Yukon Cornelius
I remember thinking he was a tool. Not sure why.

Savannah
Fuck you, Veridical. Sav is the definition of fiiiiine, and everyone here knows that. Aside from that, she's got an original sense of humor and she keeps it real on a message board of judging ass holes. Props to her. "I wouldn't fuck anyone that doesn't remind me of my dad"
Also, she gave me the idea to my grand adventure I'm going on in nine months.

I remember she's cute and seemed nice and sweet. Not much outside of that.

Vanilla
Basically what Veridical said. Also, she enjoys sex.

Mr. Dave
I think Veridical described that Wayfarer cat. Or at least I'm going to pretend he did cause I have no idea who mr dave is.

Veridical Fiction
I like chattin' with him. He's a brainwashed Army chode, but I wont hold it against him. I'm also not really sure what kind of music he's in to, which is kind of bad for a music forum.

The Unfan
Dude's a fucking riot.

Cardboard Adolecent
Smart. Probably a little ostentatious. Seems like a good person.

Kirby
Best hip-hop mind on here. I share a lot of tastes with him.