Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Members

Bulldog

Very nice fellow with a definite left of centre musical tastes which helps broaden the scope on here and he never creates any problems on here at all.

Nonsubmissivewife

You know that one poster who is quiet, unassuming, posts well, to the point and is worth reading? That's NSW for you. She also has a wicked sense of humour and is cute too I converted her to Fat Freddy's drop too!

Comus

An enigma. Loves his obscure prog and is knowledgeable about it yet he loves Green Day. Makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever and so I don't know if his posts are sometimes confrontational for the sake of it. He is elitist for sure but having known him a little while I can forgive him for that. Genuinely does introduce good music to the forum but I wish he would contribute elsewhere and become involved a little more in threads that may only have a small interest for him as he is intelligent enough to join in.

Lucifer Sam

I remember when he joined and I definitely think that MB has taught him a lot more musically than he maybe wants to admit. He does like to snipe now and again to try and get a rise out of people I think but it's never really malicious at all. Knows a lot more than he lets on I think.

Satchmo

I really do like this guy and wish he would post more. We are the same age and I think we come from exactly the same musical backgrounds so I can relate to him easily. Great one liners too but not prolific enough!

Molecules

One of the most entertaining posters on here and his vivid descriptions of music make me want to listen to evey bit of music he proffers up and eclectic too. works damn hard at promoting music that is not that popular on here and kudos to him. He does have a nasty habit of going AWOL for weeks at a time though

More to come.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”