Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

toretorden

Probably the second funniest guy on musicbanter. Also one of the nicest to boot. This guy is hard working, attentive, generous and brilliant all in one package. He's always got something interesting to say, and it's always great to discuss stuff with him. That and he's norwegians, and norwegians automatically rule.

ethan aka sleepy jack

THE funniest guy on musicbanter. Also probably the most intelligent. This guy is going to be famous one day, and I'll be able to say "I used to make fun of this guy so harshly". Always a good sport and criminally misunderstood here. This guy has a pretty good perspective on life, love and the world in general. We also share the same sort of humour, you know, the type that makes everyone hate us. He's also soft as a teddy bear.

Anteater

This guy knows more about prog than anyone else on musicbanter. And he's an awesome guy to boot. Always willing to try something new and probably the least elitist of our proghead clique. A really nice guy to talk to as well.

Jackhammer

We've had our ups and downs, but generally it's cool now. Always has a bit of a patronising tone that can get on my nerves but he's a good guy underneath it all.

Seltzer

I cry manly tears every day at the fact he doesn't post as much as he should do. His King Crimson thread was the main reason I didn't troll this forum like I intended too when I joined. Also likes Windir which makes me happy.

Boo Boo

This guy is hilarious. Knows about as much about prog as he does about life. But the forum wouldn't really be fun at all without him. For some reason thinks I'm a musician because I have an avatar with me holding a guitar. I think it looks cool, that's the only reason I have it.

Urban Hatemonger

Brutally honest and I love it. Also needs to finish that fucking Fall thread. If you don't do it soon I'll make my own and beat you to the punch.

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

We have nothing in common but this guy is very funny, in a cutting intelligent way.

Wayfarer

Often very fun to talk too, but needs to poast moar.

Dac

Randomly hates me now because he can't take a joke. I guess I am incredibly obnoxious but I thought we have a lot of similar tastes.

Comus

A massive douche. I swear everytime I read this guys posts I just rage quietly to myself inside. He's so abrasive and annoying, always acting so uppety. Also likes **** bands like Green Day and Feeder that make me doubt everything he says. A clear troll, no idea how anyone could like him or take him seriously.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm