Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alfred
one big soul

sleepy jack: I have never liked him. He's a huge elitist and I disagree with him on many many things. Still, sometimes I just want to give him a pat on the back for witty comments, or even just his bluntness. He's very intelligent, and that goes a long way.

Urban Hatemonger: I really don't know what to think of this guy. Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside his head. He's kind of impossible to read, so I really don't know if I like him or not. Either way, he's hilarious and Musicbanter wouldn't be complete without him.

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN: As long as I live, I will never see a troll as great as The-Starving-Artless.

boo boo: I really like boo boo and I hope he finds the bald chick of his dreams.

ProggyMan: He is definitely mature for his age, but he's always come across as a little arrogant. He hardly posts in the music forums anymore, just the recreation forums. He's cool but again, I don't really know what to think of him.

Jackhammer: One of the nicest members on Musicbanter, not to mention he is very open-minded. The heart and soul of this website.

Piss Me Off: The complete opposite of what his name may suggest. Great guy, I like him a lot.

FaSho: I liked him from the start, when his taste was very primitive (and come to think of it, so was mine). Now he's surpassed me.

Comus: Sometimes I think he's too much of a purist when it comes to metal (I could be wrong), but nevertheless, he's intelligent and an excellent reviewer.

adidasss: He's cool, very friendly. Needs to cut back on the poppy indie stuff though.

sweet_nothing: Me and him have a funny history, but at the end of the day I like him and I'm glad he's here at Musicbanter.

Crash Override: The least elitist person on this forum, and for that, he's amazing. He likes cool music too.

Tore: I knew he was going to be awesome from the start. Do I need to say any more?

Veridical Fiction: Amazing dude, all his posts are awesome.