Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 01:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Keep in mind I don't even have 300 posts on here and I've been gone for two months.

Right-Track
To me, Right-track is definitely on the right-track. He has never once strikes me as arrogant or elitist in any way, and he clearly has common sense. He shows good judgement, empathy and not sympathy, and perspective- all which I think lead to his overall fairness in general.

Jackhammer
I don't really know much about this guy but I could guess he's in his 20's and drinks, so he's probably charismatic and a bit outgoing. He may also be the opposite of that, but if I had to pick one I would say the former. I think he has a good head on his shoulders, good reason, good morals, and I get the creeping suspicion he's like me and has had life slap him around a bit. If that is the case, I'd say he has more to go through but will eventually come out on top. Yeah, that was kind of out there, but if I had to guess...

Sleepy Jack
I liked him the first few times I saw him around. He was definitely into the careful perfectionist wording, that's usually not a good sign but it shows he's a thinker. I used to talk like he writes, and it came from a world of insecurity. I love debate, but he seems to obsess on it at the expense of others. That is a really big pet peeve of mine, so he gets on my nerves but I'm positive he's a great guy.

TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Hahahaha. I like how I don't see this guy around, he's like mysterious or something. The first time I saw him post he was posting at me, going off about something I said in the poetry forum. I felt attacked, but after a few seconds I just put on some perspective and it was immediately hilarious. He was right anyway. Also, he "explodes" as people say, but I don't see him being too disrespectful and he isn't arrogant at all. I think he just may be really opinionated... I have a sister like that.

Janszoon
I like this guy because I've never heard him boast, never seen him act like some angry teenager, never seen him get real involved. I think it's best not to get involved with a lot of bullsh!it arguments that go down around here. He seems very level-headed, like Right-track or Jackhammer, or possibly Big3.

Toretorden
Ive always like Tore, he's so freaking reasonable all the time. And he must really, really love music and have a but made of lead, because having either one of those alone wouldn't be enough to get a guy to do all the contribution to this site that Tore does. I think he should relax, but maybe not, he's probably pretty content. Personally, when I post, I feel like I'm writing an essay.

Dreadnaught
Dude, I have no idea. Until she became I mod I didn't know she existed. I've seen like two posts by her. I'm sure she has tons of them, not your fault Dreadnaught! I'm sure your super-great, and I hope you listen to Bikini Kill too, because your like the only woman mod here.

Boo Boo
Boo Boo strikes me as someone who should be doing fat lines before he logs on. Like huuuuge lines. Just because he mentions his arguments a lot, and seems on the defensive. This, that, and the other. On another subject entirely, did I ever mention how until a couple years ago I let my bad self-esteem control my life? But back to Boo Boo, I think he's great, and in the right situation his acute sense of empathy could lead him to make very good decisions. I'm certainly glad he's on the moderator team, he adds something to it by being just how he is, and he'll never be arrogant- that's for sure.

Piss Me Off
This guy seems like someone I would go chill somewhere with. Hit up a concert, take a camping trip, whatever. Down to earth, level-headed, not a jackess at all, straight-up.

Adidasss
HAHAHAHA. Is this the guy in law school? My sister fought her way into warrior school too. I wish this guy the best of luck, applaud him for even posting here at all- I don't know how you have the time. And his taste in music implies he'll go out and do something meaningful.

Comus
He has great taste in music and is an amazing person because of it, he's totally got a great picture of reality, I can tell by his album reviews. He makes amazing decisions every single day because he's able to tell what bands are good and what bands are bad. Comus is the ideal human being, and I could certainly learn a lot from him.

Captain Caveman
I'll bet he likes that Venus In Furs movie.

Lucifer Sam
He's great, definitely got a head on his shoulders. Totally not part of all the elitism on this forum either. Usually when I glance down and laugh it's from Lucifer.

Roygbiv
I really like this guy, he seems really down to earth and nice. Also he contributes a lot to musicbanter and is enthusiastic about it.