Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

jackhammer-awesomely nice guy. not a bad thing to say about him

Janszoon-seems like a great drinking buddy

Urban Hatemonger-full of wit and good ideas

sleepy jack-not a bad mod, but a bit elitist and closed minded

Comus-possibly one of the most intelligent members on here.

boo boo-very underrated. people don't give him enough credit

Mirrorball95-pretty cool dude, but seems to be overrun with music downloads

coryallen2-has potential to be a good member, but has to clean up his act. ALOT

mr. dave-he really likes to explore the histories of bands and music info, like me , and gives me info of music i never knew before. overall he seems like a real cool dude to hang out and jam with.

ElephantSack-a real character not only on this forum, but apparently in real life. i know that if i hung out with this guy, it'd be crazy as hell

eh, i'll keep updating this if i can think of more

storymilo-pretty nice guy, good that he's expanding his tastes even though he may not share the same opinions on metal as i do

kayleigh-i dig her music tastes, even if other people here can't stand it. seems like a really fun person.

mr dave-very insightful and observant, i always look forward to the things he posts.

Terrible Lizard-very witty and funny. has made me literally laugh out loud on here.

boo boo-i'm guessing the mod pressures got to him and he finally snapped. no matter, it's good that he's back down to earth.

LoathsomePete-kind hearted guy who really means well, definately a great choice for mod

right-track-very fatherly and serious as a mod, although i'm sure deep down he's a really good hearted guy

Urban Hatemonger-seems like we got off on the wrong foot, sorry if it was my doing

+81-alot more open to music and friendly than i had originally thought, a class act

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?