Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #26 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Great idea Vertical!!!

Urban Hatemonger:
Absolutely fantastic guy, like he said before we've known each other years and he's definitely not intimidating! He's sweet, funny, intelligent and I love him to bits! xxxx

Sleepy Jack: Thinking back to years ago I have this slight feeling we may not have got an at first, but then we did and I realised that his arguements about religion were not meant to be personal. Now I totally get his humour and think it's fantastic how he contributes to this board, keeps certain members on their toes! Ethan = my love.

Oh by the way I'm not ass kissing, I've been on here for years and actually talk to certain members outside of the boards.

Jackhammer:
I have to agree that he does try to get along with everyone, but I think he is a really good role model as a moderator. He has a neutral stance because he doesn't need to argue with other members for the sake of it. This in turn has gained him major respect. I personally really like Jackhammmer, I think he is young at heart and comes across so, and think he's wide range of music tastes is extremely flexible towards others when he wants to share his music knowledge. I am grateful to him for the music he has introduced me to and like that he is interested in mine. He's also very seksi for a man of his age.

TheBig3KilledMyRainDog: For some reason, even through his so called "explosive" times, even as a youngin' back in 2005 thought he was really interesting. I am attracted towards those who are intelligent, and always thought he was trying to bring that out, even if he seemed a bit fierce about it. Infact I think he inspired me to not let people trash my opinions or ideas and if any member was trying to bag me I'd respond without a personal attack.

boo boo: I really like him, I think he makes a great presence on the boards, whether people get along with him or not. I like his unusual fetishs and think he's a real individual, doesn't conform to what others consider most likeable, whether it be music or life in general. I love how we are like a team when it comes to being attacked by others, he gets me!

Janszoon:
I think he contributes well to the boards, even if I havn't run into him as much as I'd like! Generally think he's an all round nice guy.

Toretorden: I have accidently argued points of his before without realising he was actually in agreeance with me! I think he has strong, well thought out opinions and doesn't ever need to bring personal attacks because of this.

Right-Track: I wish he would post more! He's got such a flare on the boards when he does. I think he's got a mint sense of humour and it makes me want to go back to the good old days when he had signed on around my time.

Seltzer: I can relate to Seltz because he's in good on New Zealand like me and totally gets our culture. Don't generally see much of him on the boards, but when he pops in it's pretty good.

Adidasss: I couldn't stand this guy back in the day, he was arguementative, rude and came off somewhat arrogant. However as time went by, I thought it was mearly just a front cover, and there was a lot more too him. Still very unsure about how I feel about him, he doesn't post enough for me to give a major opinion.

Lucifer Sam: Comes off a bit scary sometimes, I have no idea why! Is cool bananaz though.

The Unfan: I don't like this guys attitude to certain members on the board, the way he went on at Boo Boo did not impress me at all.

Thrice:
I really like Thrice, he's fun, slightly crazy but is an interesting person to get to know off the boards.

Wayfarer:
Love this guy. He's a total **** stirrer and he doesn't even realise. But from discussing it with him, he's totally not meaning to offend anyone. I would call him the spice of MB.

Yukon Cornelius:
Not trying to throw toys out of the cot (RT!!), but from his posts which only seem to linger in the current events area he can't even keep up with what he is talking about. If you try to argue a point he makes, he becomes erratic, taking it personally and then doesn't even respond to the arguement but posts some random link. Do not get him whatsoever.

Veridical Fiction: At first I wasn't sure if I was into him, but once I posted the sex thread I discovered how entertaining and thoughtful he is. I like that he doesn't feel he has to go along with what people would consider appropriate all the time. I have been wanting one of these threads for a while and I commend him on his creation. I like that it hasn't spun out of control...good members!

Molecules:
I like his taste in music and avatar!

Murder Junkie: Likes my breasts, and beats me on the sex scale. I'd do him!

Coryallen2: Lost in translation

Pobodys_Nerfect: I thought his name was confusing at first, but now it flows, just like him! Musically he really contributes to this board, and I've enjoyed recieving the albums he's put together, I think it should be something we should all do for eachother!

Sonace: Just started to get to know him, and so far I think he's a sweet guy.

zzz:
This guy is so missunderstood, even though he had his moments under other names which I wasn't around for, he seems really on to it and contributes just as well as any regular poster on these boards. I get along with him well!

Djchameleon:
Avatar of the year award signed by me. He is a intelligent guy and doesn't let me get away with everything, gets me fluffed up and then is actually really cool to talk to.

Edge: I know people think she is an obsessive compulsive thread poster, but I've hung around with her since back in the day and think she is a decent girl who should stop hiding everytime someone doesn't like her style.

333: Love this chick, she is totally sexual like me, and really contributes to these boards, we need more of her around!

Jibber:
Want's her to post again, one of my favourite members.

loose_lips_sink_ships: I think this guy has a great taste in music, and an extensive one.