Music Banter - View Single Post - Create your own Album, but not random
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

I remember when I made this, I got all into it thinking about what I would do if I could play music. (I should learn) I wanted to call it Actually Social because I would love to put out an album dealing with the interpersonal struggle caused from what I believe to be the social crises of our time, and possibly of every time. And the name of my "pretend band", strikingly similar to the album of this artist I just found on ANTI- records. I mean what a mindfukk, there were like 50 record pictures and I picked this one, and I have never done that before so the odds really are like 1/50. But look: ANTI- Billy Bragg, Mr. Love & Justice

"Over the years, Bragg has concerned himself with social justice, but never losing sight of the power of the personal relationships that hold us together and are capable of bringing about the kind of redemption that outstrips even the greatest political movements"
TOTALLY sounds like me. What a mindfukk. I don't care if there's no responses, I just got excited and wanted to share this moment... my girlfriend didn't answer her phone.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote