Music Banter - View Single Post - HAPPY Box
Thread: HAPPY Box
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

I really enjoy this time of year in this city. Sunny blue skies, 70s-80s, and since I got a patio table in the fall of last year, I'm finally able to enjoy it and have as many meals outdoors as possible. Even though there's a fence surrounding it and some shrubs and neighboring houses and such, I have a pretty unobstructed view of the sky and it's nice to just sit there. It's a big space more than twice the size of my living room, which is big itself for an apartment. The sun really hits hard in the afternoon, but I have a parasol so it's ok...as long as I'm outside. Gets hot inside with no A/C.

Anyway, I enjoy it...reminds me of living in Europe when I was younger, we'd eat outside as much as possible. I was only able to do that a couple times a year when I lived in Texas. And it was so hot the rest of the year you didn't even really think to do it on the nicer days.

It's nice working/living a few blocks from the lake as well, makes for pleasant lunch break. I worked on my tan a few times last week.