Music Banter - View Single Post - What's Your Ultimate Life?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE YOU ****ING COMMIE SCUM.

But yeah, that'd be one of my dreams also. Except rather than seeking out some kind of self-sufficient commune, I think it'd be more fun to overthrow the government in an armed revolution. Unfortunately I'm currently too much of pansy-ass to go and shoot Stephen Harper myself. Plus I'm a bit short on cash to grab myself a gun. Maybe I could go take out some windows on Parliament Hill with my canned food.
I view the self-sufficient commune as the beginning to an armed revolution. I, too, would join you. Though I believe in free love, peace and all that hippy ****, I think a lot of the world will not wake up without a serious movement and if that means getting violent, so be it. As easy as it would be to just go out there and starting shooting people or breaking windows, we have to realize that we will be stronger as a community. We have to go a long way, I feel, before overthrowing our government happens. Something is coming soon, though. I've been feeling it for so long now. I'm in touch with a couple of people throughout the states and some overseas about little projects that pertain to what we're discussing - individuals who have dedicated their lives to live free. If you're interested, PM me.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote