Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Most Important Albums To You
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #227 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

in no order:

Clutch-Pure Rock Fury
the first album i bought from these guys, and what made them my favorite band. such a jamming feel throughout this album, plus the live version of Spacegrass is sooooo good

Mastodon-Blood Mountain
for me, there was so much to love about this cd, from the natural heaviness and qualities of old Mastodon, to the experimentation and new sounds on songs like "Bladecatcher", "This Mortal Soil", "Siberian Divide" and "Pendulous Skin".

Between the Buried and Me-Colors
yeah, you can read my review of this album to know the reason why i put it here

Red Hot Chili Peppers-BloodSugarSexMagik
imo a great bridge between old and new Chili Peppers, combining thier pure funk sound with their pop/rock sensibility

Sublime-Sublime
This is such a good album the whole way through. really shows the band at their best, musically and song wise.

Megadeth-Rust in Peace
definately Megadeth's best, musically wise. the songs rip through you in a barrage of guitars and Dave Mustaine's signature vocals take it home.

Jimi Hendrix Experience-Axis: Bold as Love
yeah, i did an album review on this one too, check it out

Led Zeppelin-Houses of the Holy
every track on here is nothig short of excellent, and as well as songs that are out of this world. a must have for any Zeppelin fan

Frank Zappa-Apostrophe
I absolutely love this cd. it has a pure myriad of instrumentation, humorous storytelling, and just pure rock

Green Day-Dookie
I bought this at Wal Mart (even though singer Billie Joe Armstrong said they don't sell their cds there), and within first listen i loved this album.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 06-08-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote