Music Banter - View Single Post - Best live performances!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
2dogsrunning
Groupie

My favorite shows would have to be:
1. Sleepytime Gorilla Museum / Wow! The atmosphere they created was astounding and profound, and they were able to pull it off in a small club in Columbia. Think post-apocalyptic turn-of-the-century mind****. Yeah.
2. Tool / In the full swing of an amazing acid trip at Bonnaroo '07, Tool took the stage after The Roots as the sun left the sky and unleashed with their entire visual arsenal to accompany their amazing live performance.
3. Alice In Chains / Though Layne is dirt now, William DuVall not only held it down, but brought it to a new level. I've been listening to AIC since I was in my single digits, so seeing them live has always been a dream of mine anyway.
4. Dropkick Murphys / You can't go wrong with a band that packs the house with a bunch of happy-drunken, rowdy people. I suffered nerve damage in my elbow from their pit, but life is full of that kind of **** and I'm glad it happened during such a good time.
5. Bad Religion / They have much the same crowd as Dropkick, but not as drunk. That, and I love their music-content combination.
2dogsrunning is offline   Reply With Quote