Music Banter - View Single Post - highschool reunion
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 04:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackTshirt
well man... i don't know how it feels like either... i think it's over by now... considering it was yesterday so i hope it was ok.. i would've been a bit nervous too.. but it's over for you and that's what matters right now
well spoken....i got plastered last night, started drinkin' immediately so i can get through it..every single person that saw me was dumbstruck by the way i look now, they couldn't believe it was me...we went back to my highschool and sat in the same classroom, and let me tell you, i wasn't having fun with that, i can't tell you how many times i've had nightmares about having to go back to highschool because i failed to pass some math test, but i've forgotten all i learned from math...( gets chills ), anyway by midnight i was already pretty liquored up so it was cool, went to a club, but the people weren't really up for partying..didn't bother me though, when i get plastered i'm gonna dance ( alone if i have to )...i was so drunk when i got home it was horrible, i shoulda stopped drinkin' an hour before so i'd just be buzzed, goin' to sleep whilst your ears are zoooming and the room is spinning ain't much fun...it was cool though, i had fun...
p.s. it sorta pissed me off when people were surprised to hear that i'm in my last year of law school ( thus implying that i'm stupid? and didn't expect that much off me? )
p.p.s sorry for turning this into a blog...it's really unrelated to anything...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote