Music Banter - View Single Post - The Coryallen2 Debate
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Should you the members vote for it I promise to give up some of my valuable time to delete every single trace of this idiot off the forum. Every single post this moron has excreted onto the forum I promise to remove permanently.

The guy is on a final warning and has failed to take any of the advice given to him over the past 3 or 4 months so the permabanning of his account basically a foregone conclusion, so we don't have to worry about that.

So if you'd like me to delete all trace of this bad joke of a member vote YES!
Come off it man, this is a bit harsh is it not? What has he actually done? I may have not witnessed much of his antics but I think hes alright to stay.
Put it into perspective, what were you like when you were 16? I know I was annoying, ****y, disruptive. Its just typical of someone his age. I now find 16 year olds myself extremely annoying but to 'delete' all his posts, like another user said, why waste your time? Youd only be adding fuel to the fire by doing that.
The best thing to do if you want him to cool down, is to accept him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.