Music Banter - View Single Post - The Coryallen2 Debate
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 04:56 AM   #38 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
^ Someone needs to relax a little.

I agree, he is a young man that needs guidance. Unfortunately he's proved to us all that he doesn't want guiding.
If we were to be as hard-line and unfair as you suggest, then corryallen would have gone a long time ago.
It's obvious he enjoys posting and coming here, but it's also quite clearly obvious that his pointless posts and threads aren't being enjoyed by others.

We and countless others have tried everything to steer him in the right direction.
I put him on a voluntary post limit which he couldn't stick to for more than 1 day. He even made an alternative account to dodge around the situation. (perma bannable on it's own)
He's had warnings and infractions for trolling the boards, which have had no effect.
He's had a temporary ban and returned as if nothing had happened. If anything he's got worse.

We could give him a perma ban (which we could have done a long time ago) and within a couple of days the name corryallen2 will be forgotten, or we can give him one final chance. One last wake up call.

If by deleting all his previous posts and rehabilitating his behaviour on MB saves his MB membership, then it will have been worth it.
Especially to corryallen.

He's not being treated any differently to any other member here. If anything he's been given more chances than most.
And like every other member, the fate of his membership is in his own hands.
I don't believe he will change. If he was going to he would have by now. zzz is an example of a member who turned himself around, however I think coryallen is too young and dumb to get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
what? I'm surprised he is even aloud back here after making that many threads. And i have made like 10 threads, most which are better than his.
*pffft*