Music Banter - View Single Post - Allo Everyone
Thread: Allo Everyone
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
GregRonson
Groupie

Default Allo Everyone

Hey Everybody

Thought I should introduce myself. I'm Greg and I'm 14 and am from Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I am in love with music and have been since I 1st heard the Gorillaz's Demon Days ( The 1st time my ears orgasmed :P ). So I mainly stick to Rock,Pop,Alternative, A small amount of R&B,Synth Pop,Techno. There's more but I can't name them all off the top of my head. I don't believe in such a thing as ''bad music'' as there will always be someone or somepeople to appreciate a certain kind of music. And of course my aspiration is to someday become a professional musician as I love music and the way it can make people feel.

Oh and my Favorite artists are : Mark Ronson, Coeur de Pirate, Santogold, Justice, Timbaland, Pharrell, Gorillaz, M.I.A, CSS, Matthew Santos, Amy Winehouse, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Lupe Fiasco, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, Kanye West, Jason Mraz, Beyonce, Arctic Monkeys, Robin Thicke, Lily Allen, Justin Timberlake, Kings of Leon, Ne-Yo, T-Pain, Jay-Z, Coldplay, Estelle, Chromeo, Duffy, The Killers, The Ting Tings, Franz Ferdinand, Lady GaGa, Lights, Mobile, Sam Roberts, Radiohead, Beast, Jazmine Sullivan, Gnarls Barkley, Stars & Crosses, Robyn, Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, Keri Hilson, Metric, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Lykke Li and more as I love discovering new music
GregRonson is offline   Reply With Quote