Music Banter - View Single Post - Emo Your Views...What Bands Are REAL Emo Bands?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 04:48 PM   #40 (permalink)
XTheTearsOfABrokenHeartX
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
Holy crap thats confusing.

So youre 'anti-minority', but 'hardly anybody will be included in this'?

And you 'dont follow the fashions', thats why you all wear the same things...

I especially like this : "emos are named emos not because they try to be emos but because they are naturally involved with the ways of the emos, its the way the truely think of life, thats what makes them emo"

I see. So you guys were naturally born this way. Fair enough.
EDIT: So what's the way that emo's truly think of life? Im interested. Because last time I checked, emo wasn't a way of life.

You know, I have no problem with emo music. Just a lot of the "emos" as you called them. Just stop thinking youre something different, ok? If you go out of your way to fit in with the emo fashion, then how the hell are you different? It just makes no sense. I went into town last weekend, and I saw a huge group of "emos". They were all dressed up, all looking pretty much the same with slight variations. They just strike me as very very insecure people. Im secure enough in myself that I know who I am, and I dont feel the need to dress up. I wear what I want, because I dont want other people to look at me and think "Oh she's a punk" or "Oh, shes a goth" or whatever. I dont want that. I'd rather be looked at as a person, thank you.
yo dudes, emos dont wear the same ****ing things, if u grew up n opened ur eyes u wud see dat people who wear the same that r considered emos are actually not ****ing emos! thay are posers, read it, memorize it eat it!
and how the **** did that confuse u wen u oviously didnt read it properly, theres u acting all slosh sayin that i just wanna fit in with the emos, as i was sayin i dont do the ' oh i hav black hair, glasses and a white belt, im an emo' thing

dont wear glasses, mi belts are notmally pink and mi hair is blondey brown
so b4 u criticise anyone u wanna see the real facts mate