Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #3013 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

1 The Mars Volta 39
New Album yay, that number is only going to be higher considering I'm listening to Octahedron right now. Only downside is that TMV are already my top artist. Now that gap between my top and the rest is only going to get worse. Considering I got my new last.fm account and then Bedlam leaked D: And then I stopped listening to music for ages due to Uni shortly afterwards.

2 Dead Kennedys 16
Listened to In Got We Trust, Inc. twice. Probably the best EP ever.

3 Genesis 13
Listened to Foxtrot and Nursery Cryme, going to listen to selling England when TMV finishes. Great trio of albums there. Such a shame about Lamb and then the rest of their albums.

3 Magma 13
Listened to their live Trilogie Au Trianon about a week ago, a few plays are still on my weekly charts.

3 Sleepy Sun 13
Album + live Ep. These guys are so great. Seriously if you're interested in new, indepenedent bands that don't suck, ask me for an up. Great psychedelic stuff.

6 maudlin of the Well 11
Part the Second twice and then the first song off Bath. My computer crashed and I went to bed, and forgot to listen to the rest of bath

6 Pantera 11
VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER

8 King Crimson 10
I intended to do a King Crimson marathon, but only listened to In The Court and Lizard, great albums. Ah I remember why I didn't finish, pretty sure TMV leaked.

9 Billy Cobham 8
Nice funky fusion from jackhammer, pretty cool.

10 Isis 7
Listened to the Vinyl rip off Wavering Radiant, I've always thought Isis were boring as fuck I still do. Might give it another listen, but I'm not holding my breath.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote