Music Banter - View Single Post - Most infuriating music fans: Boobs edition
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #96 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
New Prog? Is that like Nu Metal? Nu Prog!?!?!?!
Well based on their shitty music they could be, I mean they use alot of effects, keyboards, and sing about space (which I think is more intersting than singing about wizards or elfs) and whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post

Hardcore kids/Sraight edgers
How to spot one: Shaved head, tattoos, Minor Threat t shirts, cloth patches with retarded slogans like "True til death" and "Poison free", skateboards for when they're going for that extra pinch of douchebag.
Funny because Ive never met a straight edge kid who's even heard of Ian Makye or Minor Threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post

And I think that Radiohead pushed (mainly on OK Computer and Kid A)- and are still pushing- boundaries more than Nirvana did.
BECUZ HE DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comus View Post
Next time anyone calls radiohead experimental or pushing the boundaries. Listen to them again. Don't do anything, go into an empty room, and listen to them, and then try to pinpoint what's so expe... oh, you fell asleep.
I ended up getting a hard on from all experimentalism on Kid A. Yeh we all know you hate Radiohead stop trying to prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
You're a bitch.
Fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote