Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #206 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

I'll try to do this as well:

1. I have an undiagnosed social anxiety disorder. I've come to that conclusion via experience and research.
2. I love Adderall. Not because it works, but because it's Amphetamine.
3. I can't bring myself to wear tight pants. I feel absolutely ridiculous in them. I would be less self-conscious if I were completely nude.
4. When I like a girl, I pretend like I'm ignoring her. I don't know why.
5. I need alcohol to function fluidly in social situations.
6. No matter how well I type, my verbalization skills are significantly lower. My brain and my mouth are on different tracks.
7. I don't eat sweet food. And for no other reason than the fact that I don't crave it. Taste has nothing to do with it.
8. I don't listen to music on any sort of regular basis besides being in my car, or discovering something new based on a recommendation.
9. I generally can't stand my parents, but I paradoxically get along with them.
10. I feel bad that I've had sex with most of my sisters' friends, (not sisters, you predictable fuck) and I feel bad that it was so easy because of that super-imposed trust. I'm not manipulative, but I'm definitely opportunistic. I feel bad about that.
11. I don't like the number 11.
12. I've been producing and recording music since 1997 but I've only become comfortable with my abilities in the last couple years.
13. I love animals.
14. Especially dogs/cats.
15. I am perpetually tormented by those animals' fleas.
16. I'm completely agnostic.
17. I lie awake at night thinking about how I'm not putting enough effort into my future as I should be.
18. I get high and think about how expectations don't really mean anything.
19. I've been waking up at around 2PM since I've been out of the Army.
20. I'm going to school after August, but I really don't know what I'm going for.
21. I drink the fuck out of water.
22. When I was a kid, I thought I would be married and have kids by the age of 22.
23. How glad am I that I wasn't correct???
24. I drink energy drinks like there's no tomorrow.
25. And I crash like this, every night.