Music Banter - View Single Post - The Coryallen2 Debate
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:28 AM   #63 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

First off I have'nt done anything extremly out of picture. Every forum has an idiot. I'm really not that bad. Actually the way you guys are makign the forum look bad is doing this stuff to members. They will see this and say "wow if I post a pointless thread in the lounge they will try to delete all of my posts." You guys can try to delete all of my posts but what teh hell is that going to do? It is'nt going to make me think anything diffrent? I've been banned twice now. I'm on my third strike and now I am watching my posts and seeing that you guys are serious. And to people who don't like me, shut the hell up. Don't waste your time then.

You guys degrade me and everything on here but you still have to mention about the few posts I have made on here that are bad. You guys make fun of me and stuff and expect my posts to come back really great and everything. I don't start the worthless conversations. I liek to talk so if I see a conversation I put my 2 cents in. Yea it may be bad at times but the way I am being portrayed is very inaccurate. I'm not this bad guy of Muisicbanter. I'm a new user that hasent yet fell in the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
^ Someone needs to relax a little.

I agree, he is a young man that needs guidance. Unfortunately he's proved to us all that he doesn't want guiding.

I agree'd to guidance but you dumped me oput on the road when my little brother posted. You guys can say what you want but that user was my brother. You gys always think of the negatives and bash me around. Then I have to look at thread like this.

Think of things from my end. I have been banned and when I get unbanned I see nothing but the users and mods poking fun at my banning and bringing up older things. I am a real person and threads liek this do really hurt my feelings. I have been disrespected on this site a great deal. A few pointless post are to much to ask?

It also occurs to me in this thread alot of people are **** riding the mods. Do you guys hate me because I speak my mind or something?

Last edited by coryallen2; 06-08-2009 at 07:39 AM.