Music Banter - View Single Post - The Coryallen2 Debate
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #76 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I hate to say it but I kind of agree. I don't think we should have MB Nazi's trying to create some sort of elitist society. I think the discarding of a member like coryallen2 would go against basic ethics. The kid obviously needs to feel a part of something. I feel like he had tried very hard to fit in here. With a little guidance I think could end up being a semi-productive member someday. I don't think sending him to the E-Gas Chamber is the proper solution.
A little guidance?

He's had guidance from virtually every mod in this place for the last 4 months. And he's chosen to ignore it all.

The reason this thread was created was so that he realises just how many complaints the mod team get about this him, Even the most patient & understanding members of the forum regularly send us messages asking 'how long till this guy gets banned' . We're not trying to be Nazi's , if we were we would have got rid of him ages ago.

This isn't about elitism , this is about approx 2 thirds of the regular members of the forum wanting something done about his spam.

I don't want to ban him or delete his posts, I just want to go into a thread & not have to wade through hundreds of stupid comments from him & then after that all the comments from other people complaining about his posts.

He's on a final warning , he's on his third strike.

And what's the first thing he does when he get's back?

He starts a bunch of pointless threads & then goes on to spam loads of other threads with stupid posts.

The kid seriously has a problem taking in instructions and his time is running out. the only aim of this thread was to make him realise just how close to going he is.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.