Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest White Rapper *Poll*
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #583 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

This is the sort of stuff that is why Em is incredible. He just needs a beat and he can go. That's an ability not many have, and most that do can't transfer that ability to make actual records. [though watch those have me missing Proof]. He's been through a ton [losing Proof, being one of the first white rappers coming out, from Detroit, etc] that has added to his music and you get that sense from it that you don't from a lot of other mainstream or alternative hip-hop acts.

That said, I'm not gonna continue the argument. It's pretty obvious I think I'm right and you guys think you're right. We've beat the life out of this thread probably 15 pages ago. So instead of wasting time, I'm gonna start making a bunch of threads with some new/old rappers that hopefully you haven't heard. If you have, maybe it'll get them back in your playlist and remind them of you. Have some actual discussions and expanding knowledges of people. I encourage y'all to do the same on some artists you've been listening to. There's a lot of **** out there for us. Even if it's a MC Chris thread. Get some youtubes and songs up so we can listen and discuss. And inevitably hate...but at least we're hating on new ****. Even the Bane's can participate...if there's something I post I can zshare it or something if you are allowed to d/l it since the youtube situation isn't possible. Just tell me.

BTW Surref...that Tor/Sufjan Stevens album is a beauty. Saw the one song in your favorites, not sure if you've heard the rest but I'm assuming yes. It's legit.

Last edited by IamAlejo; 06-08-2009 at 05:26 PM.
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote