Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is your favorite Punk band and your favorite Punk song??
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 03:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
BlatzKriegBop
Im a lesbian

**** him CRAZAY TOWN

get drunk and I stumble to the phone and conjure up a bitch to bone when I'm alone/ ****ed up, tore back I need to take a piss/ Only when I'm drunk ? I sing a song like this/ My grandma and your grandma... Sittin by the fire/ Hold on , turn that beat off ! No, keep it going/ Crazy Town, yo y'all just not known'/ I get drunk and start talking more **** and when I got a gun in my hand/ You better get...Out' Cause my brain Just ain't what it used to be/ Forget trying to rationalize, cover your eyes.

I get ....(Uh!)... damn I'm drunk./ I need a chunck, no better yet a hunk of that funk/ I get ....(Uh!)... damn I'm drunk./ I need a chunk, no better yet/ A hunk of that funk

Yeah I'm good bad, dope I'm freaky fresh/ Imake hip-hop fans say "yes" "yes"/ Crazy's comin' thru you know we're gonna blow up/ hold up wait I think I'm gonna throw up, Na' false alarm/ I'm getting all ladies with my cool charm/ When I get drunk I might even call my daddy a punk/ Yeah , but only when I'm drunk.