Music Banter - View Single Post - Comus Fantasy VII: The Revisiting
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

Default Comus Fantasy VII: The Revisiting

Hokai, so I have to start this by saying that FFIX is probably my favourite in the Series behind VIII, but somewhere down the line I do have a massive love for FFVII. So naturally when I found out it was availble for download on the Playstation network, the first thing I did, after getting a new pair of pants was to get it.

And after about 2 hours of waiting for it to download I thought: "You know what would be a swell idea? To post my experiences of rediscovering the game here! People love original content and witty commentary." So I picked up my camera, zoomed in (badly) on the television and started to chronicle my journey.

Step One: Buy the fucker this was done while I was still changing my pants so I still hadn't thought of chronicaling it yet.

Step Two: Download the fucker. 1326 Megabytes? Duuude I only get like 250kb/s download with the wireless.

So two and a half hours (or something like that later) I was ready to play the game. But naturally.

Step Three: Installing the fucker already beggining to wish I was dead I was driven further to the brink by this screen:

What the **** could possibly be less complicated? The little gnome in the PS3 should surely be able to insert disc one. Anyways 5 minutes later I was ready to play!

After watching the little intro cinematic (you all know it) I was prompted to give my name. Ignorant of any possible Shinra identity theft possibilities I complied.

What did you think I was going to call him? Cloud? Don't be stupid.

Naturally since I named him Comus one would expect him to have my wit and charm.

...thank god.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote