Music Banter - View Single Post - Comus Fantasy VII: The Revisiting
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

So here I am, stuck in the start of the game, going towards god knows what fate (I actually remember the game quite well but that would totally ruin the mood) I am prompted to name the next main character in the game. Now he's big, bossy and had a gun for an arm. Hrm, one can only assume he like science and telling people what to do in an instructional manner. My next move was obvious.

Now I don't know if he'll mimick Tore very well...

Oh, nevermind.

Anyways. I venture further down into the reactor, until I set shinra up the bomb. At this point me and tore masterfully finished off the pathetic little boss that pretends to be a minor nuisance. We now have ten minutes to get us the hell out of there.

Sorry, 9 minutes 22 seconds. A note to Shinra employees: Stop attacking me and tore, it's tedius. Anyways I climb back out of the reactor, saving Jesse on the way, and with about 6 minutes to spare I make it out. Only to find out there was clearly something wrong with the timer. The fucker blew up the moment I got out of there! Here I was strolling away thinking I had loads of time and I WAS WRONG.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote