Music Banter - View Single Post - Comus Fantasy VII: The Revisiting
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

So, now we've blown up a massive reactor. What's the next logical step? Split up, and without being given any directions make our way to the train station. Given the fact that there's only one route to the train station I don't... Oh hello.

A "flower girl has approached me" asking if I "want to buy flowers". Hot. She's clearly using euphemisms to avoid prostitution charges since...

She carries a basket of them around to keep up the facade, clearly.

I see, she's making her pitch. There's nothing better than some hot loving after blowing a reactor, if you catch my drift. My course of action was clear.

She hands me a flower, makes sense, need to keep up Appearances. But wait, what's this. SHE'S BUGGERING OFF? What the hell.

Where the fuck is my sex? What kind of fucked up game is this? You "buy her flower" and she just gives you a flower and buggers off? What a rip. Anyways, maybe she ran away because she saw the shinra troops that were running towards me to corner me on a bridge. I'm sure I'll get what I paid for later. Anyways after selectively fighting said Shinra troops I decide to jump onto the train below.
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote