Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:44 PM   #260 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

1) I am intensely fascinated by ghosts
2) I've liked the same girl for 5 years
3) The rhotacism and lisp that kept me from being social for the last 6 or 7 years was all in my head
4) I enjoy smelling colognes.. then looking up the notes on Basenotes
5) I've been fascinated by blood, gore and halloween since I was around 4
6) I thoroughly enjoy most black metal.. yet most of it is for the imagery
7) I am the most middle minded person I know.. I can listen to a debate and agree with both parties
8) I wish more people would listen to trance music.. yet part of why I like it is that's it not very popular (at least here in the US)
9) The burn mark on my arm that I got from an iron supposedly was my own fault. I'm told I hit it off the counter.. but my dad was an alcoholic with a short temper. I wonder sometimes
10) I wish people would admit that they really do care about what other people think
11) I find it hard to be happy when I'm alone yet feel awkward in social situations
12) I think I may exercise too much
13) I lie to a lot of people when they ask my opinion on things
14) I will be one of the most influential musicians of the 21st century
15) I seem to befriend people who have far too much confidence for their own good
16) My own memory scares me
17) I think I'm a mix of realist, pessimist, functionalist and optimist.. it all depends on the situation
18) I see no reason to drink
19) I want to start a gang that beats people who beat women
20) I sound fancy on the computer at times when I can pick out the right words.. but in person my mind moves too fast and I hardly ever use them
21) I think too much
22) I do think that some men try way too hard to be manly.. but wearing pink is something I'll never do. It's just an ugly color
23) I would like the Nightmare Before Christmas so much more if no one else did.. because I'm so alternative
24) I got called *** a lot in high school because of my "fashion". Since I live in a tiny town wearing a dress shirt means you're a queer. The only reason I did was because I was insecure about my weight
25) I sometimes feel left out due to not being in one certain clique

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote