Music Banter - View Single Post - Which MB member will be the first to kill?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 02:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

I'm gonna go pseudo and start my list:

Unfan
He'd be the first to go. It would be slow and painful. I might actually think of using a live kitten to suffocate him. If no live kittens were to be found in the vicinity, I would peruse the local grocer and find the sharpest box of Bisquick I could find, then change my mind and shoot him in the face with an air-soft pellet rifle until he expired.

Next, I'm looking at Cardboard Adolescent
Except I wouldn't kill him at first.. I'd just keep him around while I take care of the other victims just too see if he had anything incredibly insightful to say about the experience.

Boo Boo
Is next. Except I would have a fake attack of conscience and decide to let him free to see if he would begin to exit the hideout and stop, turn around, and say, "Well if you need any help.."
All I would be looking for is that response, and silently reflect for a moment... Then stab.

The dogs would have to be on to my scent at this point, so it's just down to a few merciless, meaningless, joy kills.
I spread out a big tarp containing pictures of boobs, under-arm hair, and attention... Darkest Hour and CoreyAllen2 are successfully baited.
It's just a matter of how many 50 caliber slugs their useless bodies can hold, after that point.

And then I'm arrested.
But boy it's worth it.

tHIS IS JUST A JOKE.