Music Banter - View Single Post - Girls
Thread: Girls
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 AM   #70 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
I'm sorry, perhaps I took that the wrong way, but I don't think you know me enough to tell me what I want. Truth does not have to be in the form of my liking. Secondly, I don't have to like something to want it. Love in the rare form of brutal honesty is something not achieved by many or any at all. I didn't answer the question based on what I like or will like. I answered the question based on what I want. So, in the most polite way possible, Mr. djchameleon, if you don't like it, then you can just fuck off.
had a bad day huh? Most of the people that claim they always want the "truth" get offended when I tell them the gritty truth. It's nice to think that the truth is always good to hear but being completely honest at all times doesn't work in your forever and sometimes it's unnecessary. I've learned this from past experiences. So of course I don't know you, i'm only speaking from my past experience. You seem to be one of those 5%'ers that can actually take the honest truth even if it's hurtful.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote