Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 02:29 PM   #103 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Here's some more. Starting with the ladies.

Savanah: One of the most friendly members. I must agree with the others that I've never seen her discuss music, but that's probably because I haven't looked in the right places. Some call her an attention whore. But so what if she is? As rare as it is for attractive, intelligent girls to visit music forums like this, it gives us pathetic music geeks a sense of hope. She deserves whatever attention she gets.

I just wish I knew more about her.

333: She's beautiful, loves video games, Tool and Porcupine Tree. What more can a nerd ask for?

Kevorkian Logic: At first I thought we wouldn't get along, I don't make a very good first impression with the indie kids. But she's a very smart and interesting girl from what I've seen, and we've been getting along well so far.

Swim: Basically Ethan with a vagina. Oh wait...........

Expletive Deleted: I usually can't tell her and Swim apart, to be honest.

Patton: I hate Def Leppard and she has a bit of a temper problem, but she's a character and I hope she sticks around.

Nonsubmissivehousewife: I didn't think she would last but somehow she has, one of the more underrated members of the forum.

Dreadnaught: I don't know a damn thing about her, sad to say.

Wolf: Ditto.

EDGE: Ditto again, come on gals, I want to learn more about you.

And a few more.

Gunnels: Swell guy, cool sense of humor, likes to back me up a lot it seems, and gotta love that PBF avatar and LastFM background. And it's always good to have another Mars Volta fan around.

Matious: Is still under the poorly misguided perception that PS3 > Wii. And he's a Sonic hater.

Proggyman: He's ok, but goddamn if that's not the most inappropriate username in Music Banter history, you're not even a prog fan, that's false advertising. And he still seems to hold a few grudges against me, even though I haven't talked to him in well over a year.

Sodacake: I know him from DDD, I wish he would post here more often, he usually comes off as very unfriendly and hot tempered on this forum but he's a pretty cool guy when you get to know him on AIM.

Mirrorball: He called me a plagiarist and said I had a vagina. Grrr.

Fasho: His taste is the exact opposite of mine, but we've never had any trouble.

Alfred: I don't like that screamo stuff he's into, but a really nice guy and more openminded than I originally thought.

Surrel: I don't know anything about him except that he sometimes makes me laugh.

Bulldog: All I know is, he might give RT and Urban a run for the money for the title of most British poster ever.

Pobody's_Nerfect: For some reason I just envision him as somewhat of a laid back hippie.

Terrible Lizard: His avatar gives me the creeps.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.