Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #105 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
She's a babe
I tried to Urbanize her when she first arrived, had no effect whatsoever & was like water off a ducks back. Always willing to listen to new things , always very complimentary to others , My respect for her grows on a daily basis.
Thanks Urbs! That really means alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
You know that one poster who is quiet, unassuming, posts well, to the point and is worth reading? That's NSW for you. She also has a wicked sense of humour and is cute too. I converted her to Fat Freddy's drop too!
I think you give me too much credit....but thanks hun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Me likes. I get the feeling she'd be very easy to get along with, maybe because she hasn't gotten cross with me for teasing her. Always a good sign...(: No idea what she listens to.
I'm adding you on last.fm...there's no excuse for not knowing what I listen to. And I'd never get cross with you sir...I like ya too much and besides, we've gotta be able to laugh at ourselves right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Another female that welcomed me with open arms (and a whip) to the site. I don't know whether I should be jealous or appreciative of her vast knowledge of music.
<3 I only know a little of the music you like but so far it seems to kick bootah. Thanks for the shout out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piss Me Off View Post
I should probably talk to her more because she's bloody lovely and seems incredibly open minded with her taste which is always a good thing. Could probably drink me under the table too!
LOL...not sure where you got the idea that I'm a marathon drinker, though I do love my booze. Maybe I need to stop posting so much in the "So what are we drinking tonight?" thread eh?
I think a last.fm add is in order here! Thanks for the kind words too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I didn't think she would last but somehow she has, one of the more underrated members of the forum.
Honestly...I didn't think I would last either! But here I am...I should probably get to posting more though. I always enjoy reading your posts and when you post new pics in the gallery. Thanks booboo!