Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #269 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

A few more because I'm bored and let's face it. We like to talk about ourselves really.

1. I hate it when someone is looking over my shoulder whilst I am reading a newspaper. If I have bought it then I have to read it first.
2. I always have to be reading 2 books at the same time. One fact and one fiction.
3. I HAVE to read in the bath and I can spend up to an hour just reading before washing.
4. I detest music radio. I have this inbuilt dislike of someone telling me what I should listen to (unless it was john Peel then it was no problems)
5. I never ever bite my nails but I do like them to be consistently well groomed. I guess it's the chef in me.
6. I shave my head once a week. If I leave it any longer I am convinced it is far too long and become paranoid.
7. I have seemed to have developed a fear of heights over the past few years which drives me absolutely bananas and I cannot think where it has come from.
8. I can swim but if my feet are not touching the floor then I freak out.
9. I have developed a taste for things that up until a few years ago I hated, such as mustard and pickled gherkins.
10.My tongue is pointed and not round. It is also quite long.
11. I am a little superstitious and freak if someone opens an umbrella indoors or puts new shoes on a table or kitchen side.
12. Blush profusely if I have to speak to more than 5 people yet I never ever get nervous at job interviews or one on one employee chats.
13. I want to be an archaeologist .
14. I feel ridiculously uncomfortable in trousers and shoes and I will do anything humanely possible to not wear them.
15. I am a terrible flirt and revel in dirty banter.
16. Have a terrible penchant for being melancholy whilst drunk and I hate myself for it. It's better than wanting to fight the world but it's still an annoying trait.
17. I don't believe in god but deeply admire people who use faith in their lives. However forcing one's religion upon someone else is abhorrent to me.
18. I can slice a whole cucumber in 16 seconds. Yes I did time myself!
19. I have a man crush on Jason Statham.
20. My nose is continuously blocked yet it's not a medical problem.
21. Tattoo's on women drive me crazy as do piercings (as long as they are not too excessive)
22. I have to arrange both my music and film collections into alphabetical order yet I would probably take the piss if someones else told me that they did the same.
23. I get extremely agitated and almost lose it when I read/hear about cruelty to children or animals. I physically have to calm down it angers me so much.
24. I constantly look at womens arses and hate myself for doing it. I must appear a right old lech but I just cannot stop it when they walk past.
25. I want to run a marathon for charity but never seem to get my arse in gear to get on with it.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote