Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Dac: God DAMN this guy loves Radiohead. He's an indie kid, but tends to only like the good stuff. So he's cool.
You know I gave myself a terrible rep the first few months on here. Sweet Nothing listens to WAAYYY more Radiohead than me. Hell, I only have 10 Radiohead plays in the last week. And that's only cause Comus is an ******* I'm slowly becoming a post rock fanboy though, which isn't good.

Boo Boo: First struck me as a prog head who didn't listen to much else, but I've been learning that he has some great, varied taste.

Jackhammer: The man we all wish we could be.

Urban Hatemonger: Though I happen to like about 80% of all the music he hates, I'd be hard pressed not to check out the stuff he recommends. I admit I can't stomach all the britpop he's into (Pulp, bleh) but he did get me into Primal Scream, Stereolab, Blur and Super Furry Animals so I'm eternally grateful for that.

Sleepy Jack: If he likes it I probably do to, so he's good in my book.

Comus: Always good for a recommendation for something you've never heard of. Comes across as close minded, but he secretly likes a lot more than he shows.

Urban Kinda like jackhammer, but likes to shove it down your throat sometimes.

Lucifer Sam: I like him.

Seltzer: Not completely sure on what he listens to, but what I've seen I like a lot.

Right Track: I never see a lot from him musically... maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

Toretorden: Same as above.

Antonio: I've never been impressed by him.

Bulldog: I've downloaded a lot of albums just because they were on his top 100.

Sweet Nothing: If he likes it, and it's not coldplay, I like it.

Fasho: Gonna be a great one, but he reverts back to a lot of crappy mall-pop just a little too often.

Kfreek: He is to Muse, as I am to Radiohead.

Loose Lips: The Shoegazermeister.

Captain Caveman: Has he ever made a serious post?

Stu: Best taste on MB.

Brad Stengle: Likes a lot of the same stuff I like, so he's cool in my book.

dac is offline   Reply With Quote