Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

ITT: Boo Boo shows how little attention he has paid to anyone's tastes.

Anways my turn:

Tore:

If I could marry someone's music tastes it would be this guy, we're almost identical with a lot of things, if I like an album it's almost guaranteed he'll like it, and vice versa. All of his reccomendations have been spot on, and he's always available to upload whatever I may need. Geniune class.

Anteater:

Read above, always reccomends something new on what is essentially a daily basis. I unfortunately don't have time to listen to everything, but what I do listen to is always so great. Has been a pretty big influence on me recently, which says a hell of a lot about how much I respect his taste.

Dac:

Great taste in music outside of a few bands we're guaranteed to dissagree on. Likes pretty much everything I've reccomended him, which certainly shows he can recognise greatness. And that says a lot. On that subject, try the Quest For Fire album again, I've gone through three stages with it:
1. Initally great
2. Was my initial reaction wrong?
3. Wow this has grown a lot on me again, it's awesome!
Still it's not as good as Sleepy Sun, but you really can't expect it to be.

Seltzer:

Your musical compatibility with Seltzer100 is Super

Music you have in common includes Wishbone Ash, Frank Zappa, The Mars Volta, King Crimson and Windir.

END.OF.DISCUSSION

Urban Hatemonger:

His top four bands on last.fm are: The Fall, The Clash, David Bowie and the Rolling Stones. Anyone who dissagrees with this is a failure and does not deserve to post here.

Jackhammer:

A lot of it is good, some is questionable. But at the end of the day there's just too much there. A lot of us are eclectic, but not to this level. Willing to try anything, but I fear it doesn't leave all that much room for reflection.

Ethan:

I love the guy to bits, but some of the worst taste imaginable at times, at least three or fours years ago, cringeworthy. However he likes a lot of good music too. People seem to forget this. Enjoyed Leaf Hound and that's a winner in my book.

That's basically everyone who I know enough about to comment on their musical tastes.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote