Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

Sweet Nothing - He can pretty much get into anything I give him but, what he finds on his own isn't bad either

Boo Boo - I really don't know to much about his taste but, I know he likes Pink Floyd and other progressive type bands... good stuff.

Jack Hammer - He has one of the most electic tastes I've ever seen but, he has a special place in his heart for shoegaze like me.

Gravity Slips - Another guy who knows his shoegaze and was aware of Lilys before even I.

Captain Caveman - Really ****ing knows his hardcore... and it shows in his personality too.

Swim - Another regular in the emo/hardcore sub forum... she seems to know her independent music too.

Dreadnaught - Her taste in music tends to be that of a hipster but, she's not a complete ****ing tool like most hipsters are.

Urban Hatemonger - I don't know who has more music Jackhammer or Urban... that aside he really likes the Fall and Alice Cooper...

Molecules - He's into alot of good avant-garde stuff as well as shoegaze...

that's all for now.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote