Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Here are just a few people who immediately came to mind for me. I'm tired as hell right now so this list is by no means comprehensive or very well written, but here you have it:

Anteater
Definitely pretty different tastes from myself what with the love of prog and all but I think we overlap in our love of weirdness. I've definitely heard some cool stuff from him.

Bulldog
I'm a huge fan this guy's taste too. He's constantly coming out with those albums that I'm been meaning to check out for ages and turn out to be absolute classics.

Jackhammer
There's a lot of overlap between my taste and Jackhammer's so he's one of my favorite people to chat about and trade music with. His tastes are like mine, so yeah they're pretty great.

Lucifer Sam
I have a hard time getting a handle on his tastes a lot of the time because I know he loves some great crazy ass music but then he completely abhors similar stuff that I would think he'd be into. Anyway, as one of the only other Foetus fans on here besides myself the guy certainly gets high marks from me.

Molecules
His dubstep thread is what introduced me to and got me into that type of music. So for that alone I'd say I really dig his taste.

Mr. Dave
What can I say, he's a fellow Secret Chief 3 fan. I love it.

SATCHMO
I remember back when I first started posting regularly I used to stumble across a lot of old posts by him and think "damn, I wish this guy still posted here". Lucky for me he came back. He's probably the most knowledgeable jazz fan on MB and that's one of my favorite things about him.

Urban Hatemonger
When it come to raw, garagey, ass-kicking rock n roll he has absolutely stellar tastes. Pretty much, if I see him hyping an album or a band, I'm going to give them a listen.

Zarko
Probably the most interesting taste on MB. That's not to say I'm totally entranced by everything he's into but it is always very interesting stuff and frequently kind of off the wall which I really dig. I wish he posted more.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote