Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
ElephantSack
Man vs. Wild Turkey

333: She's a music nut. Her tastes are just as varied and expansive as my own. Most of what she likes, I enjoy too. Except for Modest Mouse and Death Cab For Cutie. It's not gonna happen!

2dogsrunning: I can comment on his musical tastes because we grew up together, sharing all the music we came into contact with as we went along. Naturally, there's some stuff that I like that he doesn't and vice versa, but the common threads we share run deep.

Pobody's_Nerfect: This guy seems to have a pretty right on sense of music taste. From what little I've gathered on his tastes, he's really into a lot of obscure talent, which I can really dig.

Antonio: Everything I've heard from this guy makes me wonder why he's in a pop punk band. No offense.

Hesher: Yes, he's new, but I have a feeling he'll be sticking around. From the thirteen or so bands he listed on his introduction, I get the notion that this guy has very eclectic tastes, built mainly around a foundation of metal and hardcore, much like myself.

Flower Child: Her reviews of "Highway Song" and "Don't Follow" got me interested in some of the other things she was touting. She's definitely got some strong roots in the Classic Rock department. Kind of reminds me of my sister's musical tastes, only a little more country-fied.

Fellow bass players

crash_override: This guy seems to know a lot about some old-school ****. And just as much about the new school. Everything I've heard him say about music I usually agree with, at least minimally.

DMBassDude: He's seem to got a good head on his shoulders for a teenager, if at least musically. Introduced me to Scale The Summit. I was impressed.

Mr. Dave: The music he knows... he knows. Pretty knowledgeable about good gear, too. And I've heard him lay down some pretty wise statements. Not bad for a guy who shares my name.
ElephantSack is offline   Reply With Quote