Music Banter - View Single Post - Straight Edge
Thread: Straight Edge
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #79 (permalink)
PinkCigarette
Chase for 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken And Waffuls View Post
Straight Edge is when you do not use drugs, smoke, or drink, or f'uck. some people say you have to be a vegan to be straight edge. some people don't even eat sugar. what do you guys think about this life style?
Don't really care personally what lifestyle people choose to live.

I drink, on occasion, but have never done drugs or smoke and I chose to remain a virgin until the age of 20, when I met my current husband. I just don't feel the need to go throwing open my legs to just anyone.

Everyone chooses their own path and I will never understand why people have problems with how OTHER people live. If someone wants to be straight edge, who cares? If someone wants to be stoned and drunk every single day, who cares? If someone wants to open up/shove it in to anyone and everyone, who cares? All of these people will learn from their mistakes. My main concern is my own life and how I live it.

I also don't see a problem with people sharing their opinion to perhaps help a person see things in another light but no one has the right to go telling anyone else how to live their life.