Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #1993 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

1. What do you typically dream about?

Usually I don't remember, and when I do my dreams almost always pertain in some way or another to a problem on my mind.

2. Do you look forward to going to sleep at night?

I love sleeping, it's a nice place to be, that said I always look forward to sleep, even when I'm worried about something the next day.

3. Is there something your good at that you probably shouldn't be?

I'm the best person I know at being cynical.

4. Would/Have you be(en) a better parent than your own?

Tough choice, I'm sure my father thought the same thing about his, but that didn't work out so well. That said, I probably won't end up having kids.

5. Honestly, on a 1-10 scale 10 being the smartest where would you be?

I'd say about a 7, I was pretty poor at math when it gets above the basic four, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. I'm also not the most well read person. Well read meaning I'd take a Tom Clancey novel over something you'd read in an AP English class. I'm well versed in music though, and I can write pretty well. I have a great amount of life experience, due to the 3 years I took off after I graduated high school to when I started college, something I think was the best thing I could've ever done.

6. How do you feel about most police officers?

I'm indifferent, I mean everyone needs a job, but I've seen so many on ego trips that it's hard not to have a somewhat negative opinion of them. I appreciate the good ones, and of course the good do outnumber the bad.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote