Music Banter - View Single Post - Minutes silences for particular events....
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #111 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Brown View Post
I can't believe the amount of 'omg ure so self-centered 1111' posts in this thread, thats certainly not my reasoning.
I think I understand what you are trying to get at. Are you still in school and have you decided to actually talk during one of these moments of silence? What would you even need to talk about during them?

I'm pretty sure you can leave the room if you don't believe in the cause that the moment of silence is for. You'll have to deal with the backlash of everyone thinking you are an insensitive prick though similar to the majority of the posts in here that go against your actions but I stand by your decision to be able to leave or tell a joke for a min if you feel you need to during a moment of silence. Have you been reprimanded for talking during one before?

I haven't tried it but I have the sudden urge to do it and find out the outcome which I'm pretty sure that it will get you nowhere with the people in your immediate surroundings. They will think you are an asshole and any future help you need you will never get. It's mostly about being dipolmatic.